It occurred to me that a good deal of people out there may be struggling with depression as I am. So I have decided to lay out some facts so that we, as a group, can begin to see our way through these hard times and find a better place for ourselves.
1) You are not alone: If you are like me you are in a place in your life where the opinions of others, and your need for acceptance, have left you feeling alone in a crowd of people. But I am here to tell you that that is all an illusion.
What you are experiencing is a need to be recognized, and in the process you may just be alienating others who are dealing with their own need of recognition. You may lead to you feeling the need to command others, or possibly to feeling that your suggestions are so amazing that everyone should listen to you first. But share the time with others.
The solution for you is to be far more magnanimous than they are. They may never recognize how magnanimous you are being... but you will know... and by knowing you will be better than them, and smarter than them.
Fo instance: there may be any number of recipes for macaroni and cheese, and yours does not have to rule them all right away. As a matter of fact, if you choose to enter your macaroni and cheese into a competition you will not win strictly on the grounds that it's you. Also, it is actually frowned on if you choose to take the crown by force.
These are things that you can learn from other peoples experiences. Especially mine.
2) Lay off the Self Destruction: It is a rather popular fallacy amongst the depressed that you can fix what is wrong by avoiding it all together. Most of us will spend hours staring at the ceiling at night haunted by the images of our broken dreams.... and in those cases, it seems only natural to turn your brain off with some mind altering substances that we convince ourselves is medicinal. They are hurting you and you are on a one way trip to substance abuse.
I have found that if you are trying to avoid substance abuse you will find no better help than that of a doctor. Doctors are skilled in writing prescriptions to take the blues away, and often you can speak to numerous doctors online and from other countries and get a healthy regimen of medications that will easily replace almost all of your street-scored remedies.
3) Who's Special? You're Special: But don't feel alone in your specialocity. I'm sure you, like me, are/am feeling a bit left out because your supposed friends are not as into anthropomorphic dogs as you are. But you may be amazed to find that being into anthropomorphic cats is not really all that different. So reach out to your feline loving friends... bridge the gap.
I found anthropomorphic racoons to be a suitable compromise. They also have beautiful hands.
4) Whoa this litle red pill has a kick. I think i got it from paraguay or somthijng. THe doctoor didn't speak English too well buut serious, it's good. the pill. It's a good pill this red one.
5) I hate racconns. my lif is a lie.